Episode #6 | Sales Pages: How To Write Scroll-Stopping Headlines
Ever come across a web page that made you drop everything like its hot and read it?
That^^ is the beauty of a great headline. And the fact that you stopped whatever scrolling, skimming or stalking you were doing to pay attention to it means that the writer nailed it.
The headline performed perfectly and fulfilled its purpose.
Sadly, people don’t spend enough time on their headlines (copywriters included!). Which is weird, since it’s what makes people pay attention to YOU and want to learn more about what you’ve gotta say.
It’s not something you can afford to skimp on or treat as an afterthought...especially on something as important as your sales page.
In this episode of the #UnstoppableBiz Show, I’m showing you how to write a sales page headline that’ll help you stand out and grab your peeps by the short n’ curlies.
- Proven headline formulas that help remove the guesswork (handy when your brain’s claimed it’s Wine O’Clock and you can’t think of a thing to write)
- How long it really takes to write a truly amazing headline
- The dead-simple thing you can do right now to start writing attention-grabbing, irresistible headlines
If you’d rather go toe-to-toe with a hungry grizzly than sit yo’ ass-in-chair and pound out headline ideas, then watch this NOW.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Tell me what your biggest a-ha moment was of this episode!
Didja like this post? Share it!
- Copywriting (19)
- Email marketing (5)
- Creating & Launching Online Courses (5)
- Grow My Biz (10)
- Make More Sales (26)
- Content Marketing (5)
- Get More Traffic (7)
- SEO (5)
- Productivity (2)
- eCommerce (1)
- Sales Funnels (6)
- UnstoppableBiz Show (20)
- Facebook Ads (2)
- Sales Pages (10)
- Creating + Launching Online Courses (16)